Right now I am a mess with trying to get into a groove with back to school. It is only the 2nd week but I am exhausted and I feel like I am not getting anything done. I think I have to buckle down and get what I need to get done while I am at home. Of course I’ve been sick this past week so rest is good for me, but of course I have so much going on this week that I don’t have time to rest. Major Catch 22.
I’ve been trying to find some super easy recipes for me to do for dinner, because when it comes time to make them… I am not in the mood to be cooking. But if there is something fast and easy that I know my family would enjoy, then I’m all over it!
I found this wonderful recipe for Grands! Grilled Cheese Sandwiches… where you turn biscuits into grilled cheese sandwiches. It was super easy to make and pretty darn good and filling!
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 slices (2/3 oz each) American cheese
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 5½-inch round.
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Add biscuit rounds, a few at a time; cook 3 minutes. Turn; cook about 3 minutes longer or until light golden brown. Remove from skillet.
- Place 2 slices of cheese on each of 4 biscuit rounds. Top with remaining biscuit rounds.
- Return to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Turn; cook about 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Pillsbury has many other great recipes that you can try out for those nice easy delicious meals. I’m going to be trying more of them and adding them into rotation. Pillsbury even created a recipe booklet that you can download and have some of the recipes right at your fingertips!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills. Compensation was provided by General Mills via Clever Girls Collective.