I tried out a new car seat because with the new baby on the way, I know I’m going to need a new car seat. And with the trendZ Fastback 3-in-1 Car Seat from Baby Trend it’s 3 in 1! So I wanted to use this for Hunter as his new car seat, and save his for the new baby. Let me tell you, this is the EASIEST car seat I have ever installed. It was such a breeze that I was in love with it from the start!
So I switched it out and put him in the backseat for our vacation back in July. Mainly because since we had MIL coming with us, and she has to sit in the front, the other adult in the car didn’t have to sit all the way in the back in purgatory. Plus Hunter wanted to sit back there and we could see how it would work when the baby came and he would be going back there anyways.
Hunter just loves it!! The cup holder may be his favorite thing, and now he can unbuckle himself when it’s time to get out. He can’t buckle himself in, so it was a bit annoying to have to climb back there to get him in each time. I’m going to really have to get him to try to do it by himself because when the baby comes it’s going to be even harder to get back there to buckle him in. We moved him back up next to Landon, so right now it’s easier to buckle him in, but he still has trouble doing it himself.
Let’s talk features. Because really safety is number 1 when it comes to car seats and keeping our children safe!
- Solid steel frame construction provides strength and stability for optimal safety of your child
- Rigid Energy Management System™ (REMS) with our exclusive rigid LATCH anchors provides a solid connection to the vehicle reducing movement of the seat
- Vehicle tether strap secures the seat in most vehicles and anchors the top of the seat to the vehicle, further reducing movement of the seat
- Three-position head support with thick layers of EPS foam provides excellent distribution of force for superior side impact protection
- One-hand, push button adjuster makes adjusting both the head support and the Flex-Sides™ fast and simple, eliminating the need to rethread the harness
- Flex-Sides™ adjustable back system with energy-absorbing EPP foam keeps your child securely in place
- Soft body insert ensures a snug fit of the harness for smaller children
- Five-point safety harness is fully adjustable for the safest possible fit on your child
- Harness buckle features two positions to accommodate your growing child
- Cup and media holders keep everything within your child’s reach
- One-button harness adjuster makes achieving a snug fit for your child a breeze
- Three-position recline allows for proper fit and comfort in your vehicle
- Plush seat cover is removable for easy cleaning
- 120-pound weight capacity means the seat will provide years of safety for your growing child
Stage 2: Weight 30-100 lbs Height 38″-57″
Stage 3: Weight 40-120 lbs Height 42″-57″