I’ve been joking around with my friend Kimberly at She Scribes that we need to go have some Gelato together. Well what I really need to do is have her just come to my house because I got 5 pints of some delicious Gelato in my freezer. Well 4 now because I see my husband polished off a pint last night. My goodness! Sometimes I think he needs his own blog so he can eat the goodies and write the review himself, since I hardly even get to try them out!
Talenti Gelato is amazing. The quality is great, and the flavors are out of this world. My whole family has been enjoying them, and it’s going to be something that I keep on buying. Especially with summer here, or at least it feels like summer!
They just released 5 new flavors, which are the ones I got to try.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Gelato is made with Talenti’s Belgian Milk Chocolate gelato blended with a rich swirl of creamy, organic peanut butter and studded with all-natural mini chocolate peanut butter cups for a take on a classic flavor everyone loves.
- Banana Chocolate Swirl Gelato includes deliciously rich banana gelato made with real bananas and blended with a golden Argentine caramel swirl and bits of rich bittersweet chocolate. This bold flavor is reminiscent of the best banana split.
- Chocolate Chip – Stracciatella Gelato takes a queue from one of the most traditional Italian gelato flavors by adding delicate, crunchy pieces of dark chocolate to a sweet, creamy gelato with a hint of vanilla.
- Simply Strawberry Gelato is Talenti’s version of a true American classic. Made with sweet, plump strawberries, this creamy, luscious gelato has a pure, clean flavor and a smooth finish.
- Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Gelato combines the tart, floral flavor of farm-fresh black raspberries with crunchy flecks of dark chocolate to create an original and beautiful plum-purple gelato. (This is the one that my husband devoured.)
Talenti is made with the same uncompromising commitment to quality and artisanship that distinguished Italian gelato in the pre-WWII era. Talenti offers a unique experience, using only the finest natural and raw ingredients, carefully sourced locally and from around the world—Belgian Chocolate, fresh whole Tahitian vanilla beans from Papua New Guinea, select coconuts from the Philippines, and real Argentine dulce de leche are just a few of the many fine ingredients used to create Talenti gelatos and sorbettos. Talenti’s gelato is made with fresh, hormone-free milk and only pure cane sugar. Not only is it delicious, but with 30% less fat than regular ice cream, it’s also a healthier alternative. Our sorbetto is dairy free and 100% fat free and also made with pure cane sugar—never high-fructose corn syrup. Both Talenti’s sorbettos and gelatos showcase our commitment to providing wholesome, all-natural frozen desserts that taste amazing.
Giveaway time! 2 winners are going to win 5 free product coupons each for Talenti Gelato! Just use the Rafflecopter form to enter: