I am the cook in my house. Although I do find myself falling into a rut often, but I’m jazzing things up with the Spike Seasoning Magic set! These spices are wonderful, they include some that are Gluten Free, Low Sodium, Salt Free and Veggie Flavors. Perfect for my family because we are just trying to be healthy right now, but I can still kick my food up a notch.
I used the Original seasoning on my pork chops that I cooked in my Griddler. This blend of seasoning has a blend of 39 exotic herbs, vegetables and spices with the perfect amount of sea and earth salt crystals. Plus it’s Gluten Free. It really worked well with my pork chops and just added a little something extra to the meal without any more work!
There is also the:
- Tenderizer Magic which tenderizes, flavorizes and seasons meats, poultry, veggies â€“ all in one!
- Salt Free Magic which is an all purpose spice that is the original blend without the salt added!
- Lemon Pepper Magic is another all purpose spice with real lemon crystals and ripe, non-irritating white pepper, adds and brings out flavor in all your favorite foods â€“ without overpowering! (I can not wait to try this on some sea food!)
- Garlic Magic flavors like fresh garlic, but quicker and easier! This is Salt-Free. I can’t wait to add some to my loaded mashed potatoes that I make.
- Onion Magic just adding a dash or two adds great flavor to soups, sauces and stews, all with no salt! This was delicious in my pork roast that I made yesterday yummy.
- Hot N’ Spicy Magic has cayenne and red hot chili flakes! My husband just loves to add this to my layered mexican casserole.
- Vegit-Magic is very low sodium all purpose seasoning for the salt conscious. One of the main ingredients is kelp!
- Vege-Sal Magic is a wonderful, salt-free, Italian-inspired combination of Basil, Marjoram Oregano, Rosemary and Thyme!
Buy It Now: The 3 oz spices are only $2.99! There are bulk or bigger sizes which do cost more. You can find these in your local health food stores, natural food markets, and many supermarkets. You can purchase them online and also on Amazon.
WIN IT! One lucky reader of Being Alison is going to be able to win the whole collection of Spike Seasoning Magic! The same as I received!
This giveaway will end on 1/20/11 at 11:59PM PST. This giveaway is only open to the US.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which Spike Seasoning you are most excited about!
- 3 entries: Follow via GFC/RSS Feed
- 3 entries: Subscribe by email
- Each worth 2 entries: Like Being Alison on Facebook. Like Spike Seasoning Magic on Facebook.
- Each worth 2 entries: Follow Being Alison on Twitter.
- Can be done twice daily, there must be 3 hours between tweets. Tweet: Enter to #win a set of @SpikeSeasoning Magic which offers some salt-free and gluten-free @BeingAlison http://goo.gl/iii43 Ends 1/19/11
- Can be done 10 times for 1 entry each time â€“ Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (Come back and leave me a comment letting me know which post it was!)
- 1 entry each: Enter any other giveaway (Or already entered)
- 5 entries: Blog about this giveaway and link back to Being Alison
Disclaimer: I received the set of Spike Seasoning Magic in order to write my review. No other compensation was provided.