The technology that is coming out now a days is amazing. Things that you never thought you would need, you actually do. The Rubbermaid Clean & Dry Plunger is just amazing. It actually repels water so that you will have less mess. This is one bathroom tool you are going to want to own!
The head and pole of the Rubbermaid Clean & Dry Plunger is coated in NeverWet nanotech coating. Which means:
- Repels water, germs and other things
- Like car wax, the water beads up and rolls off instantly
- Minimizes the spread of germs and keeps homes cleaner and more sanitary
- Won’t drip on the floor after use
- Head plunges effectively and maintains NeverWet coating for thousands of cycles (Do not use soaps or touch coating as oils will cause it to break down; clean with bleach if needed)
Now you can see how it will lead to less cleaning on your part. You just want to get a dirty job done in the toilet, not create more of a mess to clean up! Plus with little kids in the homes you just don’t want to spread germs that you don’t even know you are spreading.
I also like how it beads up so I took a shot of it.
They are available in Meijer, Target, The Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Menards and Rubbermaid.com now. SRP is $12.99.
Giveaway Time! If you would like to own your own Rubbermaid Clean & Dry Plunger all you have to do to try to win is fill in the Rafflecopter form:
Disclaimer: I received and Clean & Dry Plunger from Rubbermaid in order to write my honest opinion of the product. No other compensation was provided.