I have the wonderful opportunity to do a review and giveaway for RedEnvelope! Though I can’t do a proper review because this giveaway has to be up ASAP and end soon so that my winner can order before Valentine’s Day! But I am going to tell you about the awesome gifts I picked out for Valentine’s Day at RedEnvelope, which I am super excited for.
I was able to pick 2 things with the coupon code I was given. The first is the Couples Conversation Table Topics! I thought it would be great to have this to spark some conversation between my husband and I. We spend out nights apart, like right now I’m busy working on the blog and he’s putting away his coins that he collects. So I would love to have something that would help bring us together, and not just sit in silence looking at the ceiling when we are trying to spend time together. Haha.
I also chose this beautiful LoveBird Tea Light Holder. I think it’s gorgeous and I know I have a lot of tea lights just hanging around the house not being burned. It would be wonderful to burn it in something beautiful, and to think of my husband and I while I’m burning it. We are love birds.
There are a ton of gifts for Valentine’s Day that are under $50 at RedEnvelope, which I love! Don’t have to break the bank to celebrate this holiday! Both of the gifts I chose were under $50 each.
WIN IT! 1 reader of Being Alison is going to win a $50 GC to RedEnvelope.
Giveaway will end on 2/10/11 at 11:59PM PST. Only open to US residents. Winners will be notified by email and posted on the Winner’s List Page that you can find at the top of blog.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what you would buy if you won!
- 3 entries: Follow via GFC/RSS Feed
- 3 entries: Subscribe by email
- Worth 2 entries: Like Being Alison on Facebook.
- Like this post (Can be found at the bottom of the post)
- Each worth 2 entries: Follow Being Alison on Twitter. Follow RedEnvelope on Twitter.
- Can be done 3 times daily with 2 hours in between each tweet. Tweet: #Win a $50 GC to @RedEnvelope on @BeingAlison. Perfect to buy a #Valentine’s Gift Ends 2/10/11 http://goo.gl/wpZeZ
- Can be done 10 times for 1 entry each time – Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (Come back and let me know that you did!)
- 1 entry each: Enter any other giveaway (Or already entered)
- 5 entries: Blog about this giveaway and link back to Being Alison
Want more chances to win? Enter at these other blogs:
- My Silly Monkeys
- Busy Mommy
- Three Different Directions
- The Divine Miss Mommy
- Blessings Abound Mommy
- Nina Says
- Shibley Smiles
- 2 Wires 2 Tired
- “Deal”ictible Mommies
- Arms of a Sister
- The Suburban Mom
- A Happy Hippy Mom
- Cocktails with Mom
Disclaimer: I have received a GC in order to host this giveaway and to pick something nice out for my hubby and me. No other compensation was provided.