All last year Hunter got to use the LunchBlox that I had reviewed before school started. Now I get the chance to review the new LunchBlox Kids! Which since he’ll be using it and he’s a kid, I’m trilled that they saw the need for a more kid friendly lunch kit! The colors are so much fun too that I now he’s going to love it. When Landon starts Kindergarten next year I’ll be getting him one too, since one of his favorite colors is featured.
It’s the same basic premise as the LunchBlox but its more fun and easier for the kids to use.
Rubbermaid LunchBlox Kids Tall Kit Features:
- Containers stack compactly to stay organized in kids’ lunch bags
- Leak-proof lids are easy to open – no adults needed!
- Containers snap to each other and to the Blue Ice tray, keeping lunches chilled and fresh without refrigeration
- Optimally sized for kids’ favorite lunch foods, so packing and carrying a variety of foods is easy!
- Fun, kid-friendly color combinations
- All kit components are BPA-free
- Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe
This would be a typical Hunter lunch. Though I do sometimes stick a tube of Chobani yogurt in the lunchbox that I freeze, so that by the time it’s lunch time it’s thawed and ready to go. They actually taste really good as well slightly frozen still.
With the LunchBlox Kids kits I feel like I am doing a bento type of lunch. I love how everything is kept seperatly and it’s very easy for Hunter to take off the lids. I think he’s really going to enjoy the fun colors this year. Now I’m just going to have to buy some more so I can rotate them around.
LunchBlox Tall Kit is $9.99 at select retailers.
There is also a LunchBlox Kids kit that is for flat lunchboxes as well. The set up is a little different but the same idea!