I may be one of the silliest people you know! When I signed up to do this great review and giveaway I was thinking this was like a bread seasoning. Boy was I wrong, and I’m really glad I was! As you can probably tell from the title of the post that it’s not bread crumbs it’s parmesan cheese! I am such a cheese lover, as is the rest of my family. I was so excited to try it out!
Kraft Parmesan Seasoning Blends comes in 3 different flavors: Cracked Black Pepper & Toasted Onion, Rosemary & Garlic and Hearty Tuscan Herbs. I chose the Rosemary & Garlic to try out with some… Cod! I really hate most fish. They don’t taste good to me, other than Salmon. Cory likes to buy it though because it’s good for you and it’s cheap. So I suck it up. So I sprinkled the Parmesan Seasoning Blend on the cod before baking, than served my family. Once I got to try it I was amazed, I can eat Cod! I ate that whole piece up and went back for more because I could finally stomach the taste of it! My husband was even really surprised on how good the blend tasted! I also served with the meal the Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese Parmesan Cheese style. I was in cheesy heaven that night!
(Sorry about the picture I didn’t realize I was focusing on the Mac & Cheese so much when I took it)
WIN IT! One lucky reader will win a prize pack featuring all 3 KRAFT Parmesan Seasoning Blends (2 of each) and a 12” stainless steel Wolfgang Puck covered casserole pan from the Kraft Store (ARV of pan $49.90)
Giveaway will end on 8/4/11 at 11:59 PM PST. Giveaway is open to the US only. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
Mandatory Entry: Just let me know that you want to win!
- 3 entries each (Do both for 6 entries): Follow via GFC/RSS Feed
- 3 entries: Subscribe by email
- 2 entries each: Like Being Alison on Facebook.
- 1 entry: Like this post (can be found at the bottom)
- 2 entries: Follow Being Alison on Twitter.
- 1 entry: Can be done twice daily, there must be 3 hours between tweets. Tweet:
#Win 6 pack of Kraft Parmesan Cheese Seasoning and a Wolfgang Puck Pan on @BeingAlison http://goo.gl/A0a4w #giveaway #DeliciousByte
- Can be done 10 times for 1 entry each time: Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (Come back and let me know that you did!)
- 1 entry each: Enter any other giveaway (Or already entered)
- 5 entries: Blog about this giveaway and link back to Being Alison
Disclaimer: Kraft Foods provided me with the same prize pack the winners will receive. No other compensation was provided.