I hardly have any girlfriends anymore since I became a mother. Mainly because it’s hard to find time for myself in the chaos of raising my two little boys. The last time that I went out for a margarita was with my Mom, she’s my girl now! It’s still nice to spend time with her without my boys with us! It’s me time, and time with my mom. I can’t ask for anything more!
I am looking forward to checking out the new irresistible desserts like the Strawberry Waffle Shortcake. This new dessert is made with Philadelphia Cream Cheese. I will be so much in heaven. And of course the Blooming Onion is also on my “I love it” list!
In celebration of kicking back with the girls, Outback Steakhouse is giving away 500 additional Kick Back with the Girls at Outback Dinner for 4 Experiences – that’s a total of 50 per day from April 20 through April 29. So you should go enter there before you enter my giveaway!!
WIN IT! One lucky reader of Being Alison is going to win 2 $45 GCs to the Outback Steakhouse so they can kick back with their girls!
Giveaway will end on 5/9/11 at 11:59PM PST. Giveaway is only open to the US. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
Mandatory Entry: Let me know why you deserve a girls night out!
- 3 entries: Follow via GFC/RSS Feed
- 3 entries: Subscribe by email
- 2 entries: Like Being Alison on Facebook.
- 1 entry: Like this post (can be found at the bottom)
- 2 entries: Follow Being Alison on Twitter.
- Can be done three times daily, there must be 2 hours between tweets. Tweet: One winner will #win a 2 $45 GCs to the Outback Steakhouse for a Girls Night Out on @BeingAlison http://goo.gl/tgcbx
- Can be done 10 times for 1 entry each time: Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (Come back and let me know that you did!)
- 1 entry each: Enter any other giveaway (Or already entered)
- 5 entries: Blog about this giveaway and link back to Being Alison
Disclaimer: I will be receiving the same package as the winner for myself to host a Girls Night Out.