I have not used a Huggie diaper in such a long time. When Landon was an infant Huggies and Pampers did not work on him. He would just leak all over the place. Not what you want to deal with as a busy mom also taking care of your older toddler! So I went with another brand, that has been good to use for almost 2 years now.
When I was approached to try out the new Huggies Snug & Dry I said yes. mainly because of their new feature called the Leak Lock! Since that was the main problem before I thought it would be awesome to check it out. This diaper now features even more absorbency with Absorb-away layers and long-lasting core, SnugFit waistband and Grip Tabs for a secure fit and stopping guards around the legs and waist.
I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, and no leaks at all! I love the new SnugFit waistband! Landon doesn’t mind them either. I didn’t get to get a picture with him wearing them, just because it’s already a fight to change his diaper as it is! But whenever someone asks me for suggestions now for a diaper, and what we use, I’ll be recommending Huggies Snug & Dry! Will be buying these from now on.
Heads up! If you visit Walmart’s Snug & Dry site you can receive a free Snug & Dry sample (up to 100K samples) and learn more about the improved product. So chop chop to get your free sample, and than come back to…
WIN IT! 1 lucky reader of Being Alison is going to win a package of Huggies Snug & Dry!
Giveaway will end on 8/30/11 at 11:59PM PST. Giveaway is only open to the US. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
Mandatory Entry: Just let me know that you want to win!
- 3 entries each (Do both for 6 entries): Follow via GFC/RSS Feed
- 3 entries: Subscribe by email
- 2 entries each (Do both for 4 entries): Like Being Alison on Facebook. Like Huggies on Facebook.
- 1 entry: Like this post (can be found at the bottom)
- 2 entries (Do both for 4 entries): Follow Being Alison on Twitter. Follow Huggies on Twitter.
- 1 entry: Can be done twice daily, there must be 3 hours between tweets. Tweet:
#Win a package of the new @Huggies Snug & Dry diapers on @BeingAlison Ends 8/30 US only http://goo.gl/yPKia #giveaway #sweepstakes
- Can be done 10 times for 1 entry each time: Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (Come back and let me know that you did!)
- 1 entry each: Enter any other giveaway (Or already entered)
- 5 entries: Blog about this giveaway and link back to Being Alison
Disclaimer: I received a package of Huggies Snug & Dry diapers in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation accepted.