Since I am on the computer a lot, between blogging and just playing games I wanted to check out a new mouse. Every so often I get sharp pains from my hand up to my elbow, and I’m figuring it’s because of my mouse. Or at least being on the computer too much. I had the pleasure to review the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse that Smartfish Technologies has out on the market. I instantly fell in love.
I was going to use it on the main desktop computer, but I’m going to have to buy another one for that. It’s wireless! It has a little tiny connector that hooks into a USB port. So I decided to hook it up to my laptop to make it that much easier to use it. How the ErgoMotion Mouse works is amazing as well. It doesnâ€™t just rock, but swivels and pivots, too. The ErgoMotion Mouse redefines what a true ergonomic product should be by actually reducing your risk of Repetitive Stress Injury (RSI). How? By adding motion! The ErgoMotion Mouse utilizes a patented motion-base that adapts to your natural hand and wrist positions while you work. The mouse will rock, swivel or pivot with your movement so your hand and wrist are never in a fixed position, creating the most comfortable and healthy mousing experience ever!
I love how it just glides around the surface but it changes position whenever I move my wrist around. It just follows it. I know that when I buy another one, and with this one, I won’t have to worry about my wrist being harmed anymore while on the computer.
Buy It Now: You can buy it on the Smartfish Technologies website for $49.95. If you are an Amazon shopper than you can also purchase it on there.
Giveaway: It is my immense pleasure to also be giving away an ErgoMotion Laser Mouse to one of my readers! I’m so happy to be able to help out a reader so they don’t damage their wrists while entering my giveaways hehe.
The giveaway will end on 11/29 at 11:59PM EST. Open to both US and Canadian residents.
Mandatory Entry: Let me know why you would like to win this.
- 3 entries: Follow via GFC/RSS Feed
- 3 entries: Subscribe by email
- Each worth 2 entries: Like Being Alison on Facebook. Like Smartfish Technologies on Facebook.
- Each worth 2 entries: Follow Being Alison on Twitter. Follow Smartfish Technologies on Twitter.
- Can be done twice daily, there must be 3 hours between tweets. Tweet: #Win a ErgoMotion Laser Mouse from @GetSmartfish on @BeingAlison. Give your wrist some love! Ends 11/29 http://goo.gl/U7Npl
- Can be done 10 times for 1 entry each time â€“ Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (Come back and let me know that you did!)
- 1 entry each: Enter any other giveaway (Or already entered)
- 5 entries: Blog about this giveaway and link back to Being Alison
- Did you add my button for this Gift Guide in Oct? Well give yourself an extra 5 entries!
Disclaimer: This post was written for Family Review Network & ErgoMotion Laser Mouse who provided the complimentary product for review & giveaway in exchange for my honest opinions.