My boys love love love Doc McStuffins. So much so that Hunter informed me that if we have a girl, he wants to name it… Doc McStuffins. I’m glad that he won’t be the one naming the new baby. (I started to write this post before I lost the baby, but I”m leaving this in because it’s still cute.) We usually catch episodes On Demand, but I am so happy that there is now Doc McStuffins Friendship is the Best Medicine DVD so we can watch that cute little girl all of the time. I admit I even enjoy watching this show. As a matter of fact, they are watching it right now!
I did get some other goodies to go along with the DVD and for my kids. Like a DR costume (which Landon will NOT put on), a clipboard, and a stethoscope. Which they used that a lot to listen to my heart and each other. It was cute, I don’t have a picture of it all since the kids took the pieces and hid them somewhere before I could get a picture of them in action. Boo!
Doc McStuffins Friendship is the Best Medicine is a DVD that features five full length episodes, each consisting of two 11-minute stories, a Digital Copy of the episodes – perfect for kids to watch anytime, anywhere – and also comes packaged with Doc’s special Big Book of Boo-Boos with fun activities plus character and boo-boo bandage stickers.
Episodes on Doc McStuffins Friendship is the Best Medicine:
- ENGINE NINE, FEELIN’ FINE! - Doc and her toys learn a lesson about dehydration after discovering that Donny’s toy fire engine has run out of water.
- THE RIGHT STUFF - Stuffy rips his tail and tries to hide it from Doc and the other toys and learns that anyone can get hurt – even brave dragons.\
- CAUGHT BLUE-HANDED – When a mysterious rash of blue spots breaks out among some of the toys in the clinic, Doc traces the “Mystery Pox” back to Donny’s toy monster, Glo-Bo who had been finger-painting earlier in the day and forgot to wash his hands. Glo-Bo is voiced by Jim Belushi.
- SQUEAK, OR NOT TO SQUEAK – Doc helps a plastic toy duck get his voice back after his squeaker pops out.
- BEN/ANNA SPLIT! - When Doc’s huggy monkey doll Ben loses the velcro patch that attaches him to his sister Anna, Doc glues it back on and tells him that he will have to stay in the clinic overnight while it dries.
- THAT’S JUST CLAW-FUL - Doc prescribes physical therapy for her crab bath toy Hermie after she reattaches one of his claws that has fallen off.
- THE RIP HEARD ROUND THE WORLD - While dancing with Lambie, Doc accidentally rips a hole in her fur.
- WALKIE-TALKIE TIME - Doc diagnoses a toy walkie-talkie with “Staticosis” and helps find his missing antenna so he can communicate clearly again.
- DARK KNIGHT - During a sleepover with all of her toys, Doc discovers that Sir Kirby is afraid of the dark and prescribes a night light to cure him of the “Dark Willies.”
- HALLIE GETS AN EARFUL - When Hallie is having trouble hearing, Doc gives her a hearing test and realizes that she has extra cotton stuck in her ears.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Note: I received a little gift pack along with the Doc McStuffin DVD. No other compensation was provided.