A few weeks ago I was inspired by Jennifer over at Mom Spotted for her Pepperoni Biscuit Pizza. I decided I was going to take her recipe and tweak it a little to suit my family. And boy am I glad it did because it was delicious!
It was very easy to make and my husband even liked it. Now he’s my toughest critic because he can be a food snob sometimes!
I shall call it Biscuit Taco Pizza. (I’m horrible with making up names so please don’t shoot me over it.)
- 1 lb of ground beef browned
- Refrigerated biscuits
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Olives
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make sure the ground beef is browned ( I think next time I’m going to add taco seasoning to the beef.)
- Layer biscuits in baking dish
- Spread some spaghetti sauce over biscuit
- Add on the ground beef
- Sprinkle Cheese all over
- Add on Black Olives (Of course you can add on anything!)
- Bake for 40-50 mins
- Eat and Enjoy!
I had most of the ingredients already in my house too. Which makes it even better since you don’t have to buy a lot. Or can be used in a jiffy when you need something quick. I do try to meal plan out what I’m doing for the week, but sometimes I just don’t feel like doing something that I was going to make. Now I have a replacement!